ENT Treatment at Satkriti Hospital in Varanasi
Satkriti Hospital is one of Varanasi’s leading E.N.T hospitals for the treatment of ear, nose, throat, head and neck-related ailments and disorders, with a track record of successful E.N.T head and neck surgeries. In the year 2012, Dr. Manoj Kumar Gupta, a pioneer and significant contributor to the ENT field laid the foundation of Satkriti hospital.
Satkriti hospital is dedicated to helping our patients with advanced and ground-breaking healthcare solutions and establishing them as a leader in ENT & Diabetology field.
Satkriti hospital has an authorised infrastructure where advanced ENT and diabetic care solutions can be obtained. Satkriti, the best ENT hospital in Varanasi and Purvanchal, is constantly working to develop new and innovative solutions for a wide range of ENT and diabetic issues in order to ensure mankind’s health and happiness.
Satkriti Hospital’s ENT department is responsible for providing patients with professional treatment and coordinated care. Satkriti’s ENT department is well-equipped with state-of-the-art technology, world-class lab facilities, and world-class surgical treatments. Satkriti is also renowned for its highly qualified team of physicians and surgeons.
Satkriti hospital aims to provide high-quality medical care and treatment for the entire range of ear, nose, and throat problems. Stakriti’s team of fully skilled doctors, surgeons, and paramedics deal with every case with a personal approach, treating each case individually, and providing comprehensive and compassionate care.
To know more about Satkriti hospitals, contact us at 8765848001 and book your appointment for ENT treatment.
Dizziness, vertigo, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, deafness, ear infections, throat infections, sore throats, strep throats, nasal blockages, sinusitis, hearing problems, deviated septum, and cancers of the mouth, oral cavity, throat, nose, and ears are just a few of the ENT conditions.
If you have any of these above symptoms, contact us at 8765848001. Get the best ENT treatment now!
Objectives of the ENT treatment
- To ensure the safety of all patients, staff, and vendors.
- Ensure that all relevant requirements are met.
- Improving the best management system on a continuous basis
- To provide advanced ENT care to individuals.
- Should provide patients with the best medical care possible
Otolaryngologists are specialists in the diagnosis, rehabilitation, and management of head and neck dysfunction. The responsibility of an ENT doctor includes examining your ears, nose, throat, sinuses, larynx, and other organs. Hearing problems, ringing in the ears, allergies, tonsil infections, and other problems can be treated with ENT treatment.
The role of ENT doctors
- Examine the medical records of patients
- Taking a prescription and interpreting the patient’s symptoms
- Patient’s treatment
- Determining a diagnosis
- Treatment possibilities
- Follow-up treatment
Our ENT services
- Otology and Neurotology
- Micro ear surgery and storage
- Cochlear implant
- Audiology services
- Tinnitus management
- Rhinology and anterior skull base surgery
- Rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery
- Head and neck surgery (otolaryngology)
- Paediatric otolaryngology
- Hearing Aid
Our ENT treatment facilities
Satkriti ENT is a super-speciality international hospital in Varanasi that offers a complete range of ENT medical and surgical specialties under one roof, with highly experienced doctors, state-of-the-art ENT medical infrastructure and diagnostic services.
- 15+ outpatient departments (OPDS)
- Endoscopic rooms
- Hearing aid centres
- Cochleo-tibular lab
- AVT centre
- Audiology Lab
- Inpatient rooms
- Operating theatres
- speech therapy centre.
- Voice Lab
- Allergy tests
When to see an ENT?
An ENT doctor, also renowned as an otolaryngologist, is trained in the diagnosis and treatment of a broad variety of conditions impacting the areas in and around your ear, nose, and throat, as well as problems with your neck and head.
- Long-term (chronic)ear, throat or sinus issues
- Hearing loss
- A lump in your neck
- A child who is a heavy snorer
- dizziness or balancing issues.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hearing issues
- Pain in the ear
- Problems sleeping
- difficulties in swallowing.
- swimmer’s ear
- Difficulties in breathing
- Chronic sinusitis and allergies
- Hoarseness and chronic sore throats
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Ear infections
Whether you are suffering from one or more of these common ENT-related problems, please reach out to Satkriti Hospitals for Ear, Nose, Throat, and Head & Neck Surgery. Call us at 087658 48001.
Why choose Satkriti Hospital for an ENT treatment in Varanasi?
At Satkriti hospitals, the ENT department treats the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck diseases. It has been established to provide the best possible care and is committed to providing comprehensive treatment with highly qualified and experienced doctors, and the latest technology and equipment. ENT treatment at Satkriti is based on international and national guidelines and also emphasises preventive care.
- Dr. Gupta is a renowned ENT specialist with extensive experience of over 15 years.
- The largest ENT hospital in Varanasi
- Certified doctors, surgeons, paramedics, and caregivers,
- Our ENT specialists cover all verticals of ENT treatments, including Otology, Audiology, Cochlear Implantation, Skull-Base Surgery, Rhinology, Allergy, Phono Surgery, Speech and Swallowing Surgery, Snoring and Sleep Apnea Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Head and Neck Surgery.
- Dedicated departments
- 25000+ ENT patients
- World-class lab equipment
- Expertise in ENT surgery from around the world
- 24/7 pharmacy
- modern, fully equipped operating room for various ear, nose, head, and neck surgeries
- 20000+ surgeries were performed for discharging ears with 100% closure of perforation.
- Cutting-edge facilities
- 200+ strong clinical team
- Video consultation
What are the Conditions to Consider to Consult for ENT Specialist Doctors?
- Speech-language pathology
- An ear infection that is chronic
- Earache and ear discharge
- Adenoid removal
- Balance Problems
- Chronic nasal and sinus disorders
- Disorders of Thyroid and parathyroid
- Hearing loss
Preparation for ENT treatment
- Schedule an appointment with one of our ENT specialists at Satkriti Hospitals.
- Answer the doctor’s questions about your symptoms, medical history, and so on.
- Respond to all questions about your medical conditions.
- Ask the doctor a few questions to clarify your doubts and questions.
- Take the treatment at some point.
- Follow the do’s and don’ts, as well as the diet care recommendations of the Satkriti Hospitals ENT specialist.
Pre-care for ENT treatment
- X-rays images
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Keep your jewellery and valuables at home.
- Don’t smoke
- Blood test
- CT scan
- Before your surgery, do not eat or drink anything.
Post-care for ENT treatment
- You must pre-register for surgery at the surgical register.
- Aspirin, aspirin-related products, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications should be avoided.
- Take your pain reliever as directed.
- Consider good food.
- Before the surgery, do not drink or eat anything.
- Follow your doctor’s advice
- Take antibiotics and pain relievers as prescribed.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your doctor.
- Make use of cotton gauze pads.
- Do not take cool drinks and cold water.
- For best results, see your doctor every month after surgery.
Recovery time for ENT treatment
You will be able to return to normal life within a week, depending on the complexity of the surgery, but full recovery may take one to two months.
Cost of ENT treatment at Satkriti hospital
Satkriti hospitals provide all ENT treatments at reasonable prices. We strive to provide all the best services at the most reasonable prices; however, this is dependent on the treatment you received and the ENT specialist, among other factors.
Testimonials for ENT treatment at Satkriti hospitals
For the previous few days, my brother has been suffering from headaches. I was horrified by my brother’s situation. Later, we took him to Satkriti hospital for treatment by a specialist in ENTs. The headache was diagnosed as sinusitis, and he is now completely free of it. Thank you to the doctors at Satkriti Hospital for providing my brother with the best care.
I am grateful to Satkriti hospitals for providing me with the best treatment for my ear. With cutting-edge technology, they provided me with the best treatment. I am very happy to have my hearing restored thanks to Satkriti hospital.