Audiology Surgery Service at Satkriti Hospital
Satkriti Hospital is one of the foremost E.N.T hospitals in Varanasi, Purvanchal, with a track record of successful Audiology surgeries, E.N.T head and neck surgeries. Satkriti Hospital was founded by Dr Manoj Kumar Gupta, a pioneer and significant contributor to the ENT field, in 2012.
Satkriti hospital provides a wide range of ENT treatment services at an affordable cost to the patients. Satkriti hospital has well-trained and highly experienced ENT specialists. Satkriti hospital has an overall success rate of 90% with 25,000 ENT patients and 10,000+ ENT surgeries performed to date with 30,000+ happy patients.
Satkriti hospital desired to comprehend your hearing concerns, diagnose your condition, and devise a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. Satkriti hospital provides testing, treatment, and rehabilitation services for patients of all ages with hearing impairments and problems related to the ear. Satkriti hospital is equipped with cutting-edge infrastructure, world-class operating theatres and ENT lab facilities.
For more information about Satkriti hospitals and their audiology surgery service, contact us at 8765848001.
ENT services at Satkriti hospital in Varanasi
- Otology and Neurotology
- Micro ear surgery and storage
- Cochlear implant
- Audiology services
- Tinnitus management
- Rhinology and anterior skull base surgery
- Rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery
- Head and neck surgery (otolaryngology)
- Paediatric otolaryngology
- Hearing Aid
Audiology surgery service at Satkriti hospital in Varanasi
Audiology surgery at Satkriti hospital in Varanasi is the basis for finding the best solution for someone who is hearing impaired. The audiology department administers several tests and processes to find a perfect match between the technology and the hearing disability of an individual.
Hearing is the subject of audiology. As the inner ear is also required for balance, this is also included in the study. In medical terms, it is the branch of science that studies hearing, balance, and the disorders that go along with them.
Audiologists are medical professionals who diagnose, evaluate, and treat hearing, balance, and other neural system dysfunctions.
Hearing aid prescription/fitting
It is the prime responsibility of the audiology department to ensure that the hearing aid prescription/fitting is done with the highest precision. We make sure that hearing health remains paramount all the time. The hearing aid prescription is carefully administered to ensure that you have the best hearing aid experience and access to natural sounds.
Auditory verbal theory
In the case of children, hearing the sound through a hearing aid for the first time can be challenging. They might feel uncomfortable and startled to hear the sound. They are given extensive training in auditory-verbal theory, or AVT, to ensure they adapt to this new way of listening.
The experts at Satkriti ENT hospital offer organised AVT training, which helps hearing-impaired children use hearing aids to develop language skills and speak verbally. A child’s ability to hear and speak is taken into account while developing a program at the Satkriti ENT clinic.
To know more about the audiology surgery service at Satkriti hospital click here.
Conditions to treat audiology surgery
- Conductive hearing loss
- Auditory neuropathy
- Sensorineural hearing loss
- Mixed hearing loss
Causes of hearing loss
- Birth defects
- Chronic ear infection
- An injury to the ear
- Ruptured eardrum
- Inherited conditions such as otosclerosis
- Regular exposure to loud noises
- Inner ear diseases
Types of audiology surgery performed at Satkriti hospital
- Cochlear implant – for the people who moderate to profound hearing loss who are no longer benefiting from hearing aids. Cochlear implants are not designed to make sounds louder or clearer like conventional hearing aids.
- Bone-anchored cochlear implant- this treatment provides a hearing solution for several types of hearing loss and deafness in one ear.
- Fully-implanted hearing aids- for patients whose hearing loss is too significant to benefit from conventional hearing aids, implanted hearing aid may be recommended by a Satkriti audiologist.
Why choose Satkriti Hospital for Audiology Surgery in Varanasi?
Satkriti Hospital is one of Varanasi’s best ENT hospitals. Ear, nose, throat, head, and neck disorders are treated in the ENT department. It was founded with the goal of providing the best possible care, and it is dedicated to providing comprehensive treatment with highly qualified and experienced doctors as well as the most up-to-date technology and equipment. Satkriti’s ENT treatment follows international and national guidelines and emphasises preventative care.
- Dr Manoj Kumar Gupta is a renowned ENT specialist with extensive experience of over 15 years.
- The largest ENT hospital in Varanasi
- Certified doctors, surgeons, paramedics, and caregivers,
- Our ENT specialists cover all verticals of ENT treatments, including Otology, Audiology, Cochlear Implantation, Skull-Base Surgery, Rhinology, Allergy, Phono Surgery, Speech and Swallowing Surgery, Snoring and Sleep Apnea Surgery, Rhinoplasty, and Head and Neck Surgery.
- Dedicated ENT departments
- 25000+ ENT patients
- World-class lab equipment
- Expertise in ENT surgery from around the world
- 24/7 pharmacy
- Video consultation
- 20000+ surgeries were performed for discharging ears with 100% closure of perforation.
- The clinical team of over 200 people
- Providing the highest quality of service using evidence-based practices.
- Cutting-edge ENT and diabetic lab facilities
Cost of the audiology surgery at Satkriti hospital in Varanasi
Satkriti hospitals strive to provide all the ENT treatments and services at the most reasonable prices. However, this is dependent on the treatment you received and the ENT specialist, among other factors.
Thanks to Satkriti hospital for providing an impactful audiology surgery for me. I had a great experience with Satkriti hospital. The doctors and staff were very friendly and down-to-earth. The hospital is very hygienic and clean. Once again, thanks to Satkriti hospital, I’m hearing well and I’m very happy about the treatment.
We went to Satkriti hospital for audiology surgery in Varanasi. Satkriti Hospital gave me the best treatment with the latest technology at an affordable price, and the hospital is very neat and clean. The doctors and staff were very down-to-the-earth and caring. Thanks to Satkriti hospital for the treatment.